Parazero’s SafeAirTM is the only proven UAV recovery system reliable and effective in any emergency situation. Combining the autonomous SmartAirTM capabilities to identify loss of control and decide on recovery, with the patented active parachute deployment, prevents crash at any situation. The patented activation enables unmatched effectiveness at low altitude.
- SafeAirTM includes SmartAirTM autonomous emergency computer.
- The design enables installation with different antenna configurations including D-RTK model.
- User-friendly first installation in 15 minutes.
- A lightweight system allows flexibility for payload and longer flight times.
- Automatically activated during emergencies or freefall. Can be manually activated using the existing or separate remote.
- Combination of independent sensors, smart computer, and highly effective parachute that prevent loss of control.
- Includes mounting and necessary installation components.
- Authorized as safe to transport on commercial flights. Safety pin prevents unintended arming or activation. No risk of uncontrolled activation during handling, maintenance, and transportation.
ParaZero’s SafeAirTM provides a complete safety net for all commercial drone applications
SmartAirTM – smart emergency computer, for autonomous recovery, monitors the drone’s systems & flight pattern to deploy safety measures, including cases of loss of control, free fall, complete loss of Power, and other critical emergencies. Upon identification of emergency, a breach in the drone’s flight envelope, SmartAirTM autonomous emergency computer, shuts down drone engines and activates parachute for energy reduction and risk mitigation.