- Detects RF, WiFi, and non-WiFi drones
- Classifies drones by manufacturer, model, and unique ID
- Direction-finding locates drone and pilot
- Classifies intruders and tracks repeat offender drones
- Broad frequency range with dual-radio design
- Approximate coverage range 1 mile (depends on terrain)
- Ruggedized form factor for extreme environments
- IP65 rating
- Single connection Ethernet and power (PoE+)
- Connects to DroneTracker software (cloud-hosted or on-premise)
- Mounting hardware included
Broad Coverage for Detection of Drone-Based Threats
Using two radios and leveraging Dedrone’s DroneDNA signature library, the RF-300 detects, classifies, and alerts on drones and remote controls.
Drone and Pilot Localization
Using technology previously only available in military-grade solutions, the RF-300 makes sensitive measurements of radio signals to determine their source. With two or more RF-300s, the location of drones and pilots can be pinpointed in real-time, providing immediate risk assessment.
Cornerstone of Airspace Security
Like Dedrone’s RF-100, the RF-300 collects essential data on drone activity, including the frequency and time of incidents and classifications such as manufacturer and model. Following Dedrone’s layered approach to security, the RF-300 augments the RF-100, video-based detection, and other sensors.
Works with DroneTracker Software
The RF-300 connects to Dedrone’s DroneTracker, a software platform that analyzes data from multiple sensors, sends alerts, generates reports, and triggers countermeasures. DroneTracker includes Dedrone’s DroneDNA, a library of drone signatures that is frequently updated to detect the latest drones.